Isobar is looking for a Visual Designer, to join our creative team for one of Isobar's most important clients.
A talented and experienced professional with a passion for communication and a good perception of the digital and social environment possesses a sophisticated aesthetic, a dedication to innovation and, most of all, a passion for the convergence of design and communication.
As a Visual Designer you will be designing social content for some of the most exciting brands in the country and collaborating directly with all agency teams to produce award-winning work for our clients. Articulate ideas and communicate proactively with the design and content teams to determine visual style.
The Visual Designer should have a mastery of the tools involved in creating Facebook posts (including new formats eg Canvas), animated gifs and banners, cinemagraphs and visuals for the digital world. We are passionate about our work and we expect candidates to bring the same passion and energy to our team.
Joining one of the largest, award-wining digital agencies in Greece, is an exciting opportunity to become part of a tight-knit collaborative team and work on various projects.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Art & Creative Directors to create high-quality designs using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and other tools within the Creative Cloud and convert each design into HTML and CSS.
- Design visual layouts for all devices using modern techniques and best practices with focus on mobile.
- Work in a cross-functional team of designers, motion designers, project managers and copywriters to concept and develop solutions that are effective, authentic and innovative.
- Work directly with the content marketing team to visualize Social Media Content.
- Create and maintain documentation for all projects.
- Work with a high-level of autonomy in a fast-paced environment.
Skills and Abilities:
- Imagination, creative thinking and pixel-perfect design execution, proven by an outstanding online portfolio.
- Passion for all things digital with good understanding of different formats and techniques.
- Understand how content, design and UI work together for an optimal user experience.
- Excellent organization skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects and adjust to frequent changes and priorities.
- Understanding of client products, branding, values and communication needs.
- Keen eye for colors and a passion for being bold yet relevant.
- Team player and collaborator who can easily adapt and adjust within a dynamic agency environment.
- Be ambitious with project ownership and pro-activeness.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS on an intermediate level.
- 1 year minimum experience in graphic design.
- Agency experience preferred.
Why Work for Isobar
We dream big. Together, we make great things happen. We like to create cool stuff and provide real value both to our clients and employees. We also grow big. What started as a 5 people company back in 2005 now has 65 people and an annual growth rate of more than 30%
We believe in people. We aim to provide the best possible services to our clients and we expect this from our CEO down to our secretary. That's why we expect self motivated people who underpromise & overdeliver
We pay well & fair. Our salaries are above market rates but we maintain a fun, supportive, laid-back work environment. Sometimes we put in long hours to accomplish our goals, but we pride ourselves on working smart—not putting in 80-hour work weeks. We also know you have a life outside of the office, so we’re generous with vacation, flex time, and holidays.
We offer competitive salaries based on skills & experience. We also provide:
- In-house training & education
- Paid training or attendance to conferences and events
- Group activities & free nights out
Isobar is a global full service digital marketing agency powered by nearly 3,900 people 73 offices across 42 markets and more than 1000 global clients.
We consist of 65 employees with vast expertise in Client Service, Creative work (Web Design, Animation, Copywriting, Concept, Word of Mouth etc) and Performance Marketing (SEO, Paid Search, Usability, Metrics, Social Media).
Client list includes Greece's most important advertisers like Coca-Cola, Heineken, Amstel, Vodafone, Aegean Airlines, Mondelez, L'Oreal, Nestle and many others.