Senior Copywriter @Isobar
Isobar is looking for a Copywriter of Senior level, to join its creative team.
A talented and experienced Copywriter with a passion for communication and a good perception of the digital environment, both of its possibilities and its restrictions. A creative professional good with words and even better with ideas, eager to use them in order to create some awesome digital projects for our clients!
As a Senior Copywriter, you should be able to understand complex business problems and generate original creative ideas, ensuring adherence to client’s marketing strategies and objectives or being able to challenge them when needed.
3 years of experience in a relevant position is required, since you will be responsible for the development and execution of a broad range of creative projects and you will have an active and significant role within our creative team.
Joining one of the largest, award-wining digital agencies in Greece, is an exciting opportunity to become part of a tight-knit collaborative team and work on a wide range of clients and projects, including marketing campaigns, social network communication campaigns, video productions, websites, etc.
· 3 years of experience in preferably a digital or an ATL advertising agency
· A strong creative and strategic thinking, proven by a rich portfolio
· Excellent copy writing skills (storytelling, script writing, digital copy etc)
· Strong presentation and communication skills (both in Greek & English)
· Understanding of client products, branding, values and communication needs
· Good understanding of digital communication channels like Social Media platforms, Display Advertising, Video/YouTube
· A Marketing, Advertising or Communications related degree will be a plus
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and with multiple projects and project teams
· Being able to work under strict deadlines
· Being creatively ambitious, with leading skills, project ownership and self motivation
Why Work for Isobar
We dream big. Together, we make great things happen. We like to create cool stuff and provide real value both to our clients and employees. We also grow big. What started as a 5 people company back in 2005 now has 75 people and an annual growth rate of more than 30%
We believe in people. We aim to provide the best possible services to our clients and we expect this from our CEO down to our secretary. That's why we expect self motivated people who underpromise & overdeliver
We pay well & fair. Our salaries are above market rates but we maintain a fun, supportive, laid-back work environment. Sometimes we put in long hours to accomplish our goals, but we pride ourselves on working smart—not putting in 80-hour work weeks. We also know you have a life outside of the office, so we’re generous with vacation, flex time, and holidays.
We offer competitive salaries based on skills & experience. We also provide:
- In-house training & education
- Group activities & free nights out
Isobar is a global full service digital marketing agency powered by nearly 3,900 people 73 offices across 42 markets and more than 1000 global clients.
We consist of 65 employees with vast expertise in Client Service, Creative work (Web Design, Animation, Copywriting, Concept, Word of Mouth etc) and Performance Marketing (SEO, Paid Search, Usability, Metrics, Social Media).
Client list includes Greece's most important advertisers like Coca-Cola, Heineken, Vodafone, Mondelez, L'Oreal, Nestle and many others.