Mobile Developer (iOS)
Isobar is looking for a Mobile Developer (iOS) on behalf of a leading multinational company.
Our new iOS developer will have a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
The primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Release to the app store
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs improving application performance.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries, APIs and web services
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Familiar with iBeacon technology
- Must have knowledge of Apple App Store app publication process and app signing
- Must have 3-5 years of experience working with Objective C, latest 3 generations of iOS SDKs, Cocoa Touch and XCode
- 3+ years experience building native iPhone/iPad applications with at least 3 application in the Apple App Store
- Familiarity with agile software development
- Understanding of recommended design patterns and architectures
- Experience with web services, JSON and XML
- Portfolio with App Store links and description is necessary
Why Work for Isobar
We dream big. Together, we make great things happen. We like to create cool stuff and provide real value both to our clients and employees. We also grow big. What started as a 5 people company back in 2005 now has 65 people and an annual growth rate of more than 30%
We believe in people. We aim to provide the best possible services to our clients and we expect this from our CEO down to our secretary. That's why we expect self motivated people who underpromise & overdeliver
We pay well & fair. Our salaries are above market rates but we maintain a fun, supportive, laid-back work environment. Sometimes we put in long hours to accomplish our goals, but we pride ourselves on working smart—not putting in 80-hour work weeks. We also know you have a life outside of the office, so we’re generous with vacation, flex time, and holidays.
We offer competitive salaries based on skills & experience. We also provide:
- In-house training & education
- Group activities & free nights out
Isobar is a global full service digital marketing agency powered by nearly 3,900 people 73 offices across 42 markets and more than 1000 global clients.
We consist of 65 employees with vast expertise in Client Service, Creative work (Web Design, Animation, Copywriting, Concept, Word of Mouth etc) and Performance Marketing (SEO, Paid Search, Usability, Metrics, Social Media).
Client list includes Greece's most important advertisers like Coca-Cola, Heineken, Amstel, Vodafone, Aegean Airlines, Mondelez, L'Oreal, Nestle and many others.