Digital Account Manager (with Technical Background)
Isobar is looking for a Digital Account Manager with Technical Background to join its Client Service Department.
A talented Account Manager with a passion for digital marketing who is looking to manage teams & deliver amazing work to our clients. Must have good organizational skills, participation in a wide range of digital projects and passion for challenges. Also, a 2 years minimum of experience in an interactive/web project & account management role is required (preferably on a digital agency).
By joining Isobar you will have the opportunity to work on unique interactive projects including digital campaigns, websites, portals & e-shops, social & mobile applications, and manage some of the largest clients in the Greek market.
Client Management & Communication
- Manage day-to-day client interaction.
- Set and manage client expectations.
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively.
- Deliver engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
- Be able to create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Be able to create a comprehensive creative brief
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Track and report team hours and expenses on a weekly basis.
- Determine appropriate revenue recognition, ensure timely and accurate invoicing, and monitor receivables for project.
- Identify business development and "add-on" sales opportunities as they relate to a specific project.
- Possess general understanding in the areas of web design, HTML (web authoring) & web development and how all areas are integrated in order to deliver a web/mobile project.
- Understanding of wireframes and flowcharts.
- Possess a thorough understanding of our capabilities in terms of strategy & planning, design, search & social marketing and development.
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements.
- Inspire co-workers to attain goals and pursue excellence.
- Motivate team to work together in the most efficient manner.
- Keep track of lessons learned and share those lessons with team members.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment, multiple projects and project teams.
- Be able to effectively manage teams of 3-4 people (designers, copywriters, analysts, developers).
Why Work for Isobar
We dream big. Together, we make great things happen. We like to create cool stuff and provide real value both to our clients and employees. We also grow big. What started as a 5 people company back in 2005 now has 65 people and an annual growth rate of more than 30%
We believe in people. We aim to provide the best possible services to our clients and we expect this from our CEO down to our secretary. That's why we expect self motivated people who underpromise & overdeliver
We pay well & fair. Our salaries are above market rates but we maintain a fun, supportive, laid-back work environment. Sometimes we put in long hours to accomplish our goals, but we pride ourselves on working smart—not putting in 80-hour work weeks. We also know you have a life outside of the office, so we’re generous with vacation, flex time, and holidays.
We offer competitive salaries based on skills & experience. We also provide:
- In-house training & education
- Group activities & free nights out
Isobar is a global full service digital marketing agency powered by nearly 3,900 people 73 offices across 42 markets and more than 1000 global clients.
We consist of 75 employees with vast expertise in Client Service, Creative work (Web Design, Animation, Copywriting, Concept, Word of Mouth etc) and Performance Marketing (SEO, Paid Search, Usability, Metrics, Social Media).
Client list includes Greece's most important advertisers like Coca-Cola, Heineken, Amstel, Vodafone, Mondelez, L'Oreal, Nestle and many others.