Isobar is looking for an Account Manager to join its Client Service Department.
A talented individual with passion for digital marketing who is looking to manage project teams & deliver amazing work to our clients. Good organisational skills, participation in a wide range of digital projects, passion for challenges and a minimum of 2 years experience in account management & interactive/web projects are required.
By joining Isobar you will have the opportunity to work on unique interactive projects including digital campaigns, websites, portals & e-shops, social & mobile applications, and manage some of the largest clients in the Greek market.
- Define execution methodology that better suits the Project/Task needs, be able to adapt to different methodologies (from Agile to Waterfall).
- Identify and bind resources (internal and 3rd party) to provide the right combination of knowledge and skills necessary for the Project.
- Be able to create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet requirements and changing needs.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Prepare wireframes and flowcharts.
- Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Identify and report risks before and during project execution & manage effectively.
- Develop project team morale and motivation by helping people maximize their performance
- Contribute to the creation of a development strategy so as to achieve the client's business objectives.
- Organise business meetings for project progress alignment.
- Act as a contact person between internal and external working groups & provide appropriate information across team members.
- Design & effectively execute appropriate testing scenarios to ensure the high deliverable quality.
- Creation of social media presence of the clients
- Community Management and optimization
- Copywriting for a variety of branded social media channels. Content includes: web copy, emails, blog posts, landing pages, online ads, customer success stories, social media
- Creation & Delivery of standardized monthly reporting to clients
Client Management & Communication
- Be able to create a comprehensive creative brief based on customer’s needs/scope.
- Manage day-to-day client interaction.
- Set and manage customer expectations.
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction & create long-term client relationships.
- Effectively facilitate customer meetings.
- Deliver engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
- Identify business development and "add-on" sales opportunities as they relate to a specific project/customer.
- Lead sales opportunities, including the scope approach, the analysis of the solution, resource planning and cost estimation
- Work closely with the Business development department to ensure proper communication with prospective customers
- Negotiate and manage sales offers and budgets
- Prepare, tender and execute contracts (time & material pricing model)
- Monitor the financial performance of the projects (progress vs planning)
- Determine appropriate revenue recognition, ensure timely and accurate invoicing, and monitor receivables for project.
- Prepare monthly and 3-month performance report on projects (quality, budget, time)
- Inspire co-workers to attain goals and pursue excellence.
- Motivate team to work together in the most efficient manner.
- Keep track of lessons learned and share those lessons with team members.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment, multiple projects and project teams.
- Be able to effectively manage teams of 5-6 people (designers, copywriters, analysts, developers).
Why Work for Isobar
We dream big. Together, we make great things happen. We like to create cool stuff and provide real value both to our clients and employees. We also grow big. What started as a 5 people company back in 2005 now has 65 people and an annual growth rate of more than 30%
We believe in people. We aim to provide the best possible services to our clients and we expect this from our CEO down to our secretary. That's why we expect self motivated people who underpromise & overdeliver
We pay well & fair. Our salaries are above market rates but we maintain a fun, supportive, laid-back work environment. Sometimes we put in long hours to accomplish our goals, but we pride ourselves on working smart—not putting in 80-hour work weeks. We also know you have a life outside of the office, so we’re generous with vacation, flex time, and holidays.
We offer competitive salaries based on skills & experience. We also provide:
- In-house training & education
- Paid training or attendance to conferences and events
- Group activities & free nights out
Isobar is a global full service digital marketing agency powered by nearly 3,900 people 73 offices across 42 markets and more than 1000 global clients.
We consist of 75 employees with vast expertise in Client Service, Creative work (Web Design, Animation, Copywriting, Concept, Word of Mouth etc) and Performance Marketing (SEO, Paid Search, Usability, Metrics, Social Media).
Client list includes Greece's most important advertisers like Coca-Cola, Heineken, Vodafone, Mondelez, L'Oreal, Nestle and many others.