Digital Account Manager
Isobar is looking for a Digital Account Manager on behalf of one of its clients
A talented individual with passion for digital marketing and knowledge of the digital media landscape who is looking to deliver amazing work and results to clients. Good organisational skills, participation in a wide range of digital projects, passion for challenges and a minimum of 2 years experience in account management or digital sales role are required.
- Manage a team of 3-4 people and work with them to deliver creative work to client and setup programmatic and native marketing campaigns.
- Be able to create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet requirements and changing needs.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Develop project team morale and motivation by helping people maximize their performance
- Contribute to the creation of a media strategy so as to achieve the client's business objectives.
- Creation & Delivery of standardized monthly reporting to clients
Client Management & Communication
- Be able to create a simple creative brief based on customer’s needs/scope.
- Manage day-to-day client interaction.
- Set and manage customer expectations.
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction & create long-term client relationships.
- Deliver engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
- Identify business development and "add-on" sales opportunities as they relate to a specific project/customer.
- Work closely with the Business development department to ensure proper communication with prospective customers
- Negotiate and manage sales offers and budgets
- Prepare, tender and execute contracts
- Monitor the financial performance of the projects
The candidate will work directly with our client/partner but will be trained and be in constant communication with Isobar.
Why Work for us
We dream big. Together, we make great things happen. We like to create cool stuff and provide real value both to our clients and employees. We also grow big. What started as a 5 people company back in 2005 now has 80 people and an annual growth rate of more than 20%
We believe in people. We aim to provide the best possible services to our clients and we expect this from our CEO down to our secretary. That's why we expect self motivated people who underpromise & overdeliver
We pay well & fair. Our salaries are above market rates but we maintain a fun, supportive, laid-back work environment. Sometimes we put in long hours to accomplish our goals, but we pride ourselves on working smart—not putting in 80-hour work weeks. We also know you have a life outside of the office, so we’re generous with vacation, flex time, and holidays.
We offer competitive salaries based on skills & experience.
Salary Range is 25.000 - 30.000 (gross) per year + annual bonus on revenue goals.
We also provide:
- In-house training & education
- Paid training or attendance to conferences and events
- Group activities & free nights out